Counseling Transcript Requests

Transcript Requests

* Please note, if you are a current student asking for an official transcript to be sent to a University, please request that through your Naviance account. 

How do I request my transcripts to be sent to a college through Naviance?

  • From your Naviance homepage, go to “Colleges” tab
  • Click on “Manage Transcripts” under Apply to College
  • Click the big blue plus sign to add a transcript request for a specific school.
  • Follow steps shown to complete request