Welcome Middle School Students & Parents!
As your counselor(s), our goal is to support the academic success of all students. We work with students to assist them with academic, career, personal, social, and emotional concerns. We also work with students and families to support students in any way ranging from behavior concerns, communicating with outside therapists and agencies, and successfully transitioning our students on to high school and beyond.
Students can come by anytime to see us to make an appointment or drop in if I’m available. Parents and guardians, please feel free to call or email if you have any questions, concerns, or would like to set up a time to meet to discuss your student.
JCS School Counselors
We are here to help! Here are some services offered by the counseling program:
- Assistance with Organization
- Academic Tracking
- Report Card Monitoring
- Short-term Individual Counseling
- Referrals to Community Resources
- Psychoeducation for Students
- Parent Meetings on Request
- SST Coordination
- Small-Group Lessons
- Schoolwide Classroom Lessons
- Crisis screening and response
- Restorative justice sessions
- Anger and anxiety de-escalation
- Peer to peer conflict resolution
- Interest inventory for College and job exploration
Want to start planning for your future now?
Naviance is a comprehensive education, career, and life readiness solution that helps align a student’s strengths and interests to their post-high school plans. Naviance helps connect academic achievement to long-term goals—whether a student is applying to college, entering the workforce, or joining the military.