Academic Counseling & Career Planning
The Academic Counseling Team empowers students with the information, tools, and support needed to meet their academic, career, and college goals.
Career Tech Education (CTE)
- San Diego and Inland Empire Community College CTE Pathway Programs
- MSJC Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Riverside Community College Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Norco Community College Career Technical Education (CTE)
- Moreno Valley College Career Technical Education (CTE)
- College of the Desert Career Technical Education (CTE)
In order to receive to receive Federal or State Financial aid (Pell Grant, FSEOG, Cal Grant, Federal Work Study, and Student Loans) career programs must be declared an eligible program of study with the Admissions Office. To apply for Federal and State aid (grants and loans) go to www.fafsa.gov.
Eligible programs are:
- Associate of Arts (AA)
- Associate of Science (AS)
- Certificate of Achievement (CA) if the program can lead towards Gainful Employment (note: refer to Palomar College for examples).
A paper copy of the application will be provided to students/parents/guardians upon request. More FAFSA resources: